Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A love to share...

19th of August, it's been awhile since we saw each other, almost a week. Haven't got the chance to be together even during our Special Day. Some circumstances kept us apart for awhile and now it will be longer. You'll be working from afar, and I'm not sure if you could still give me that spare time of yours during your unbusy days. You'll be tired just like me, from daily work routine, from life and from everything. In my heart am still hoping, faith still kept burning. I know that even in your most busy days, at the end of the day, you'll keep your promise.



I'm missing you so much, I don't know what else to do without you. It seems that everything in my world is not complete if am not hearing anything from you. Simple thoughts that makes me smile, simple words that tickles my heart. I hope this things will last until such time that we need to be afar from each other since we'll be focusing on our own lives. I am loving you, each passing day, my heart keeps on missing you. I wish to take good care of you, be your best friend, your baby and grow old even when you already had your own family...

No comments: