Thursday, August 5, 2010

A love to share..

I know that we are on the same side when we decided to give it a try. We hardly know each other well but still we tried. One night of being intoxicated and drunk, a night of unforgetable experience. I didn't know why the next day I asked you if you can be mine, with no hesitation you just answered my question. And now am confused if I'll have things pushed through when deep inside my heart am afraid, but I'm learning to love and care for you...

It was on the dawn, 16th of July when we accidentally had our first unofficial kiss, you're naughty and yet so sweet that made me not forget. That very same day, as we texted each other during the night, I asked you if we could give it a try since I want you to be my boy, you said "yes" and without any further discussion we made things official with reservations of course.

17th of July, I asked you out and watch movie, you picked me up around 6:30, "Sorcerer's Apprentice" that's what we watched, then after we strolled at the park and just chat with each other, getting to know each other deeper. That was a very special night of being officially committed with each other.

19th of July was when you asked to see me, I was in deep of my sleep that time. The very first time that you went to our house and had our deal that after 10 meet ups you'll allow me to introduce you to my 2nd family. This day made me see how vulnerable you are and how precious and dear you are to me, you almost cried telling me what was the problem all about, it was a total down fall on your part. I hugged and comforted you, give out my best support in making you feel better and promised to help you out no matter what. As you left with hope, you kissed me for the second time around, now it's official.

21st of July, your big day. Time to face your problem and take proper solution in solving your problem. I'm happy that I was at your side and giving out full support, it's been funny to see such tough guy handled such painful situation even though you almost cried. Still, you stood up and move forward without entertaining the pain. And at night, you introduced me with your friends, and I somehow liked them and had fun with them.

Then, there's a long wait... I've missed you so much that I tried to find ways within my busy schedule to see you.

31st of July, we went out with your friends and my work mates, got the chance to bond with you more. You left me saying that you're sorry but it's okay because that you're not feeling well that particular day, you already had too much of a drink to handle. I went home alone and yet am happy and contented though in my heart am hoping that the next that we'll be going out, we will sleep together, cuddling each other.

2nd of August, I gave you my very first gift. You promised to take good care of it and will make sure that I can see it whenever we are together. That same night, just when I thought that you will not be keeping your promise of coming into our house, so I fell asleep and you were kinda disappointed because you were thinking that I didn't trust your words. Then again, even in front of your friend, I can't stop myself from hugging you, if only I could find a way for us to live together...

3rd of August, we had the chance to eat together. A simple yet sumptuous date as I can describe it. I'm happy that you listened to all my sentiments, to all my secrets and for giving me the chance of knowing much better with each passing day. Saying the words to me is difficult but I know deep in my heart that you care for me more that I care for you, I trust you...
thanks for everything... I know that we're both on the same side, you can't say you love me, same as I can't utter those words to you... but deep in side I'm learning to love you...

4th of August, the first time you texted me, calling me your "baby", it tickled my heart. Nobody called me that way except me calling my guy friends as endearment, let me call you "wawa" instead, exclusively yours and will not be used to call other guys that sorrounds me. A tight hug that night made me feel happy and contented, it made me feel what's been missing in my life for a long time.

5th of August, tonight you made me gain full trust in believing all what you're promising. You made me fall for you another step again. I feel loved even though I know that I won't be hearing the word "I love you" being uttered by your lips. You made my sleep so peaceful with your hug and kiss.

6th of August, I'm not sure what will happen tonight. I'm totally not feeling well and I don't have the chance to communicate with you since our phone was locked in PG... You're elder brother's phone that you should be using was being used by him since I helped him be endorse at my job. I missed you already, but I can do anything for us to be together tonight, I'm only waiting for you to contact me. I envy those girls that is still part of your life and gives out something to satisfy you, if only... Right now am not sure if I should not feel this way, I allowed you to be free, all am asking is for you to have time with me in which you always do have... The night is still long and my eyes can't stop looking at my CP checking if there's a message coming from you... I guess tonight, I'll sleep without hearing anything from you, but as you have told me before... This will make our relationship stronger and better...

No comments: