Saturday, August 7, 2010

A love to share..

7th of August, just when I thought that we had our first fight, you just slept on it without even telling me how you truly feel. I thought that you don't want to see me after what I've told you and yet you even asked me if I am sure. Just when I thought that you'll feel cold, and yet you didn't. You made me happy and contented, I just need to handle things the right way. I do feel jealous simply because I'm competing with a real woman, but I am trying my best not to because in the first place I just asked for an ample time to be with you, which you always provide. I should be thankful for having you as my boy, cause not only that you accepted me as I am, but also you give me time to be with you. Tonight, even though am not feeling good, I will sleep well and be happy that I've got the chance to be with you even in a short time.

No comments: