Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who, What and Where?

It's been a long time since I had my last entry on this blog. Been too busy with my job since I've been transferred to another account and been trying ot cope up with the new process that I'm with right now.



Who...



Who makes my life miserable right now? my relatives in my Father's side. I don't know what's their problem why they always try to put me down and why they always say bad things about me. Is it my fault if I am that good when it comes to handling myself very well? being blessed with a job that gives me all the credits of earning big and being able to spend at my own will? I became strong because of them, they are the inspiration behind why I dreamt big and had high hope of achieving my goals in life.



Who makes me happy? someone special who welcomed me with all his heart. May it be because of love or friendship doesn't matter. After being single for such a long time I found my special one, someone whom I could share all my sentiments and who values my worth and accepts me for who I am and not for what I can give. We may not know each other well when we started but each passing day makes it worthed.






What...




What are my plans in life? First on my list will still be having my diploma with any course that I will be studying, it doesn't matter to me now. Taking up courses that you love won't give you a job anyway, it'll still be up to you. Companies do hire people taking more consideration with skills and ability. Degree is not an essence, I for instance is an HRM under graduate and yet I only used my degree for few years and did not grow up. With my line of job right now, degree is off the essence, what's more important is that you're earning big while enjoying yourself.


2nd in line will be to grow with the company am with right now. I want to take chances in making a move up the ladder for success. I want to gain more experience with all the fields that I know I can manage and have the guts and talents to work it out. Being trainer is one, it's fun and challenging. Can be a Team Leader also since I already had experiences handling people, coach them and taught them how to be more efficient with their jod is such an achievement on my part.


3rd to leave the country before the age of 30, I still have 6 years to work things out. I have plans of going back to the US or might try my luck at Singapore. Whatever comes first doesn't matter as long as I can pursue my dreams and achieve my goal.


Where...



Where am at right now? Hmmnnn... I am at the peak of my career as a call center senior agent. I'm still happy where am at and I can't even believe that I stayed long with this type of Industry. Sometimes it all comes to my mind that I wanted to quit, but then I always realize that it's quite difficult to start over again. Three years is such an establishment, I am already known. My name became known, maybe not that popular but as someone who at first impression was a Bitch and when you'll get to know more can be a good friend.


Within the society, I'm already having a name since I had an elite circle of friends who are known for their creativity and artistic side, I'm becoming part of them. Who would have known that a simple person like me who don't even have a fashion sense at all can be inclined with fashion. I'm pushing myself through and hoping that one day I can be as popular and well known as they are. Having a name within the world of Fashion and Showbiz Industry.


Who, What and Where... 3 W's of my current life, it's already a fact. A chameleon who can easily cope up with certain and unavoidable changes in life. I always hold on to my principle and motto in life... "Fata Viam Inveniente and one road, one chance".

No comments: