Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A love to share..

9th of August, I asked you to come at my place coz I asked Apu to cook spaghetti which I bought coming from my very first PAG IBIG loan. Something to share for our monthsary in advance. You said Yes and I was so happy since I do really want to see after not seeing each other last Sunday night since I'm not available due to my sickness. You promised to come no matter what and asked me if it's okay to be late and I said yes coz I really wish to see you. I thought you were alone, but you were with friends, so I cannot do what I want; hugging and kissing you. That's fine with me, their my friends to anyway. I was there, present, beside you and yet you were talking about this Girl that you were texting, I let it pass coz am already used to it, it's part of the guy thingy I know. Then you all said goodbye coz you all need to go home. I even texted you that you are so flirt, happy coz I got to see you, not even imagining that I will also be disappointed and will get hurt. I called to check if you were home already, just to check if you're home safely and yet what you've answered hurt me the most, you answered me in a way that as if you really want to hurt me. Couldn't sleep coz my heart has something inside that wants to keep me awake that even though my body wants to rest, still it won't stop.

Midnight of 10th of August, I cannot stop myself from trying a call and I can't stop my heart from beating fast, I already made up my mind to break up with you. I know that it will hurt, but then am already used to it, I grew up with it. You're phone ringed, and I texted you telling you that I want a break up. As I woke up, things were all clear to me, you only think of yourself, of what your needs are and did not even care if my feelings will get hurt of what you've done. You did not respect my emotion, you only cared about yours.

It was almost lunch time when you said sorry for what you've that, and I'm already okay. I accepted the fact that we're through, I asked and you just asked me the same question. Right now, am not sure if I could still have trust and belief in whatever promises that you will say. You'll have to earn it, I gave you everything, I even fall for you, 40% that is. You almost had me, but then I realized, we're both just looking for convenience and so I gave you another chance. You still tickle my heart and you still make me happy that's all that matters for now. But am not sure how long this things will last.

No comments: