Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back to work...

Haissst, long vacation is over... We might not be in the USA to celebrate July the 4th, but we still got the opportunity to enjoy the long weekend here in the Philippines. Thanks to our dear account and for the low volume that we got last week, me and my workmates got the chance to take a rest and do whatehatewe wish to do. It might be being online with facebook, online job searching for new career, or by just playing online games competing who'll have a high level on the games we play together.

As for me, I partyed last friday along with my friends, then go online and find new jobs that will help me grow, play online games 24 hrs. Helped my Aunt baking pastries for school deliveries early monday morning, and go online again to check my online games.

Searched for prospect BF's through guys4men and also through cable chat rooms, still can't find one. Am I a girl? why am I sooo choosy when it comes to finding the right peron for me. I really love to have a boyfriend who will be caring, sweet and thoughtful, someone who can accept me for who I am and can provide me with sexual satisfaction, meaning "huge" hahaha. Am I that demanding? guess so, but you can'n push yourself into loving and dating someone if there is no spark whenever you to are with each other.

Haaayyyy, can't move on with this stuffs, one day, I'll write a blog with my dream guy as the topic and subject so that if someone cares to read my blog, they can help me find one. What a pity, it's been what? 23 years of being lonely, what happened.

Hmmmnnn, it's monday again, in few hours, I'm going to work, thinking about how much salary will I be having on the 15th since I'm not hearing any words from my dear friend who happens to have a debt in me. I'm totally broke, can't even buy new clothing to change my wardrobe, the difficulty of not wearing uniforms for work. Fashion dilemma, call center agents understand my situation I guess, only job in the world after fashion jobs that needs to be fashionably updated.

So, have to go now, till next time, I know no one will care to read my blogs since it's more personal and it doesn't have any thing. No topics at all, free writing, what I'm thinking I'm writing even though it's far from the subject/title that I have. Anyone who cares to help me out, just post a comment, or kindly add me up on Facebook or Friendster; jgapul@yahoo.com.

No comments: