Monday, July 13, 2009

Philosophies and Music in Life: from Soultaker's profile

"I'm trapped in this world Lonely and fading, Heart broke and waiting For you to come. We are stuck in this world that’s not meant for me, for me."

"Why is everything so fucking hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should

"sadness is a gift if felt with honesty..."

"I'm screaming for something -- Knowing nothing is better than knowing it all"

"uninspired and growing tired why am i so attracted to drama so here i am, grown up at 23 will someone tell me what it takes to be happy"

"the broken watch you gave me turns into a compass, its two hands point to the same time -- 12:03, our last goodbye"

"If you could slit my throat, with my last one grasping breath, i'd apologived for bleeding at your shirt"

No comments: