Monday, July 6, 2009

Face Book Mania...

Ey, oras na para matulog, may duty ka pa mamaya noh... hahaha, na addict sa Facebook and Dyosa, ayaw ng matulog gustong mag pa level nalang.

Haisssttt, life is such a lot of fun whenever you go online, atleast playing this games in facebook makes me feel how to be rich once in awhile, having huge properties and earning millions of dollars per hour, take note; "per hour", howeever, just like real business, we need more people in order to grow, so we still need to have more friends.

But of course, reading blogs about BOF is still my priority. I need to know the latest updates regarding my dream boys, especially my two korean boybands; T-max and SS501. Thanks to Addicting towards BOF and Supigity blogs, I can read what's the latest happenings about them. Hmmn, still hoping that they'll have a tour in our country though.

As for me, feeling awkward with my team mates for being so judgemental about my friends whom I helped to be at our workplace. I don't really know what's the real reason behind, but what we see with our naked eyes is not always the truth, am I right? One thing I hate the most is when you say something bad at the back of my friends, (I always do that though especially when hate that particular person and I really don't like his or her attitude). Well, it doesn't matter what they say even if it's true. All I know is that they are my friends and I can accept them no matter what. What's the big deal of being gay or bisexual when you know how to handle yourself well and you're not hurting other peoples feeling, none, right? Just like me, am out and proud, and no matter what they say about me, by the end of the day I always have my friends and family to accept me.

For that particluar "BIATCH" who's trying to find out the truth and spreads rumor regarding my friends sexuality, damn you! you don't even deserve the position where you're at right now. Try to think twice why you did have that position and try to ask yourself if that truly belongs to you. In the end, you'll realize that you'll have to thank a lot of people coz even though we all hate your attitude, we still support you. As for my friends whom you can't stop spreading rumors with, the hell you care, no one will ever like your God damn attitude. As I always say, "Parents appreciate me, boys love and respects me, insecure hates me and my true friends couldn't live without me". Can you even say that?

I may be a little dreamy sometime, but I know my limitations, always happy to help and ready to stand up whenever I fall. When I'm torn apart, I tend to fix myself and when I lose a battle, I'm always ready to move on and fight again. Win or lose, champion or no champion, I'll always be standing chin up high, ready to accept every challenges that'll come my way. To you who make me feel worst, thank you! I really appreciate it, I'm now ready to learn and grow more better than before.

What an emotion... was entitled Facebook mania, but the contents doesn't seem one.

No comments: