Friday, July 17, 2009

Me, Myself and I

My real name is Jonathan Olaer Gapul. Born on February 23, 1986 under the sign of Pisces and a true blood Tiger. I am much closer with my Mom, though my Dad happens to be a stage father when I was still young, pushing me to join all the the events we have in school, from school plays to being sporty. My dad is a true blood "probinsyano" who happens to live like a bachelor at the age of 50+ (can you believe that?), he happens to have a "barkada" almost as my age, older than me of course. I am the eldest of four, some says I don't look like them unless you double check our features, some says, I'm more of my father's especially now that i'm already grown up. I even experienced being called by my Dad's name when I was buying something at the store near where I live.

I live with my friends family for five years now, considered as one of their family member. One thing that I've proven with my father's relative; someone will adopt me and care for me as one of their family member. I've been independent since the age of 13 since my family left me and stayed in my fathers province in Samar. I started working at the age of seventeen after I graduated from high school.

I've been into several fast food chains, Jollibee and Chowking to be particular, been into theatre as an actor and Stage Manager. Had the chance to work as an event coordinator and also been a Jr. Cook with one of the newly built restobar in the City. Haven't got the opportunity to finish my degree in HRM. Undergone call center training when I decided to try something new. Had the chance to work in Makati for 4 consecutive months, then back in Pampanga.

Been hired as an associate at Sutherland Global Services, been with the company for quite awhile now. enjoying my job and got the chance to go to US for Mortgage Training, one of the biggest opportunity that was given by the company. My dream is to become one of the top fashion designers around the Globe, well known and have my own modelling agency that handle potential models and actors.

I'm not a family person and I've never been into relationship for quite a long time. So currently am still single and looking for someone who will make me feel special. Motto in life; time is Gold; I'll rather be better than best coz there's always someone out there who's best than I am. "Fata Viam Inveniente". That's all for now...

No comments: