Sunday, August 12, 2018

It's been awhile

So, it's been awhile since I last wrote something here. Not that I have a lot of people reading my blog, still, I miss writing things that comes up in my mind; what I experience; what I want to express; a piece of something that will let me breathe once in awhile.

I can't believe that I have been in the US for more than a year now. A lot has happened and I learned a lot. I wasn't able to meet new people much as I don't even go out partying much. I go out just to appreciate the views, roam around Downtown, walk by the beach, look around the local thrift stores and bookstores, watch movies and take photos of places and things that I am seeing around.

After the fire that burned the place where I used to work and live at the same time, lost all of my personal stuff; I have to adjust with my working environment big time. I have to handle different people and also work with different people. It was difficult because up until now, I am still adjusting and just trying to appreciate what I do everyday. As what I have read before, love your job and it'll love you back. So here I am trying to love what I am doing focusing on what I want to achieve and what my real goal in life is. The reason why instead of pushing through with what I love to do in life, here I am doing things differently.

They say, you are the one who makes your destiny. You are the one who makes who you are, you choose to be someone depending on your liking. I guess that it's true, if you believe that you can do things then it will happen. Staying positive is always the best answer to every problem, smile that's when people see who you truly are as a person.

No comments: