Friday, December 22, 2017

What If's...

A lot of what if's... plans running my mind whenever I thought about the recent fire that happened to the place where I work and live that burned everything that I have established from the time that I arrived here in California and some important things that I have brought with me. 

What If - 

I had my mind focused and just go with my work mates when they went to the place to check what is already happening, wouldn't I be able to save a lot of my things and was able to think what should be brought while saving the lives of the old people that we are taking good care of. 

I was able to bring my hard drive with me where I save all of my precious moments taken via camera that was compiled since I started my social life and been surrounded by good people. Wouldn't I will be happy and will forget that all of my things have been eaten by the fire?

I did not transfer all my things at the place where I am working and still kept some at the other place where I use to stay during my off days, won't I be able to save more of my stuff?

the fire just didn't happen? wouldn't the holiday be more merry and brighter? I would still be with the people I care for and stays with them.

I can turn back time? maybe I will be more prepared and would know what to do.

How can you move forward when you can't even leave things behind. I believe that things happens for a reason and God has a perfect plan why this has happened. Maybe, just maybe, I will become more of a strong person and would be bale to leave everything behind. 

Time will only will tell what will happen... 

I just want to write what I have been feeling and hoping that by doing so, I will be able to let go. 

Looking forward for a brighter 2018 in the land that promises great opportunity to those who seeks for it. 

"Fata Viam Inveniente"


C'est la vie


No comments: