Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Appreciation

30 mins...

I only have 30 mins to write what I feel and discovered today.

Never,

Never have I thought that there will be a lot of people who appreciates me and believes in me. Just now when I saw that sewing machine that was given to me as gift by a friend. It all came to me that everyone who are within my circle have pushed me through and wants me to live that dream that I have been dreaming for such a long time.

Never did I appreciate all of their kind words since I always feel that I am a failure. I did not finish college and had a degree but still I consider myself as an educated person who gained knowledge and wisdom through life experience. Still, I feel inferior and always think what should have been my life if I finished college.

Strong,

Strong - that's what everyone tells me, but deep within me is a person who has a lot of insecurities. I always say that my life is an open book but nobody knows what I truly feels inside. I am the epitome of what they call "strong on the outside but soft in the inside". I am a bitch, yes! I would agree to that, but a bitch with class and will never stoop down beyond the border of my principles. But then again, I still feel insecure.

Dream,

I have always dreamed of becoming part of the fashion industry, however, I lacked self discipline. I have been working for such a long time and I was only able to pursue studying fashion on my 29th birthday as a gift. I always plan things out ahead of time and yet nothing happens, for whatever reason I do not know. I guess, I really need to hold on to everything that I really want to happen with my life. Still, I have a lot of learning to do - self discipline.

Appreciation,

No I deeply appreciate all the kind words that were being said to me. People who always believe that I have a long way to go, and just don't give up easily. That, even the most successful person in this world failed several times before they are able to achieve their goals and dreams in life and with that, I live at the present time and appreciates everything without hesitation and with open arms. I am indebted to everyone who trusts and believes in me. I know in time, I will give back all that I received and will be able to help someone achieve their dreams as well.

As I always say to myself - Fata Viam Inveniente -

No comments: