Tuesday, January 3, 2017

As I look back...

Indeed, 2016 is such an amazing year. Bitter-sweet to be exact. I was able to sustain my passion even though it was not continues, still I was able to meet new people who might be able to help me grow in the kind of industry that I have been hoping to grow old with. 

I started learning to become what I dream to become in the corporate industry. dnata Peer Trainer Program is something that gives me the chance to hone my skill as a trainer. I hope in time I will be able to train people as part of my job and just because no once is available to deliver the company process that every new hire needs to learn. - I am positive on this -  

I was able to go places, thanks to JCI coz I am able to go to the places that never I thought I will be able to go since I lack confidence in being adventurous by travelling on my own, which, I ma looking forward to do as soon as possible. 

The family whom I lived for a decade was able to live their dreams and I am so happy for them, sad, yes, however, I know that in time we will all still meet along the way. 

I started living life alone, as in literally alone. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, it's actually challenging since I need to make sure that budgets are being met and bills are being paid in time. I don't want to lose the trust that a good friend entrusted me when she offered a shelter. I believe that this is the time for me to really spread my wings and face more bigger challenges.

And so, I am looking forward that this new chapter will give me greater and bolder opportunities in Fashion Industry as Stylist and in my corporate world as Trainer. 

No comments: