Sunday, February 26, 2017

31

Age is just a number, what matters most are the experiences that you gain as you move forward with your life. As you age, you start a new chapter of your life, 365 pages to be exact. It is up to you how you want each chapter be different from each other. Either you meet new people, travel a lot, experience new adventure or learn new things. There are a lot of things that can be done, just make sure that you always capture and treasure those moments.

I never knew that I will grow up to be a person with strong personality, a person with confidence and very intimidating. And yet, deep inside I am really introvert, I always have felt insecure specially when I am with people who have college degree. I always feel that something is missing. Yes, I have the skills and talent, I am a good conversationalist and however, when it comes to education background I always feel down.

I dreamed of finishing my college and I wasn't able to, I lack skill in handling money. I started working at the age of 16 and yet up until now I still don't have a fix savings. I always at the present and hard earned money for me is being spent to pamper myself. I tried, several times but still I need to dig deeper. I need someone to motivate me to be more disciplined in handling my finances.

After 31 years, now I can say that I am living independently, I live on my own. I juggle my schedules from my day job and other commitments. I make sure that I still have time for myself and my family, it's been a long time since I bonded with them and I need to catch up. I already missed a lot and even though I laugh things out. I can still see my eyes sad and feeling incomplete.

Life is to short not to be happy! So I always choose happiness. I want to enjoy life to the fullest. I am 31 and it doesn't matter. I know I still have a long way to go.

No comments: