Sunday, March 20, 2011

8 mos and we're getting stronger?

It's been 8 mos since we committed with each other, haven't seen him though for quite a while. I've missed him? I guess so... can't hardly say "YES" coz my heart is becoming confused with all this guys coming my way.

Last time that we went out together was January 17th, 2011 and then that was it, he only greeted me last February during valentines day, our monthsary and my birthday. He didn't show up though, I expected him to be on my birthday but he didn't come and it hurts me a lot coz he always have excuses that he's shy facing my family.

On our 8th month he greeted me and we've seen each other after a day or two. I did miss him, his kiss and hugs... His smell and the way he smiles at me... But why can't I stop myself from missing someone else?

No comments: