Thursday, September 23, 2010

A love to share...

September 19-23, 2010



19th September, my boy's brother's thanksgiving party at their place. I was invited just the other night while am at work. I can't say no since he's already a good friend of mine and just told him that if his brother's gf will be there then I might not make it so he needs to give me a signal or whatever.



Around 10 pm when I went to their house bringing Choco Oatmeal Fudge which happens to be their favorite among my baked products. (they haven't tasted my banana cake and choco cookies yet and my cousin's chocolate cake...). I saw my boy outside with his girl, does it matter? well, it didn't affect me coz I'm already composed to being a total bitch that particular night. What I really intended to do was to intimidate her which I successfully did, I'm a well spoken person and very outgoing anyway. I wish I could look straight to my boy that night and yet I can't I can sense uneasiness on my part, I'm totally uncomfortable with the situation am at the moment and yet I can't just walk away and leave.



I was introduce to everyone except for one, and I don't need to mention who, and that's when I felt more welcome. I had a drink with my boy's brother's friends and it was cool coz they are all outspoken and very open and fun. Didn't get the chance to mingle with my boy coz his girl was there and I don't want to get near her. I didn't stay that long since some friends were there waiting for me, and even though I brought money with me, I didn't gave out any for them to buy more alcohol. What was on my mind that night was; "it's not my night anyway... and why would I spend if she will be staying drinking my part".



20th September, monday, first day of the week. Waking up with a smile painted on my face, I realized that everything that had happened between us was not that much of a challenge. He might have his girl, but that doesn't mean that he care less for me. My whole day was a blast not to include that it's already my off the next day, time to rest again. I rec'd a text message from him around 4pm asking where am at. I replied that I am at work, he then replied that he had a problem, told me to inform him when my shift already ended. As soon as I ended my shift I texted him and asked him if we'll be meeting but then I haven't rec'd anything. I waited until such time that I already fell asleep, tried calling him but his phone was already out of reach.

21st September, I went out with some friends to watch UP dance competition. I asked one of his closest friend where he was and just told me that if I wish to see him we need to go together coz nobody knew where was he staying. Told him that I can't go coz I'm judging a competition, asked him to tell my boy to just text me and see after the event. Around 12 midnight when I got the chance to see him, I can sense his uneasiness and the urge to not stay that long out side. I barely knew the reason why.

22nd of September, I brought him clothes and bought some personal stuff. I can't resist not helping him out though his brother already informed me that they have been looking for him and his GF since they were both missing for 3 days already. I lied and kept things my own even though I knew all his where abouts, I did not give out information. I knew right there and then that she was staying with him and yet it did not stop me from supporting him. It kinda hurt and yet I can't do anything about it, he badly needs me, they badly needs my support.

23rd of September, did not hear any from him. I understood his situation and just let him have his time for his own.

No comments: