Friday, September 10, 2010

Heart...

Why in just a simple sorry I can forgive you and be happy once again?
Why can't I be mad at you even though my mind tells me that I have to?
Is this because I love you?

All I asked was a little respect, there were two of us sharing your just one heart. Whom do you really love? I can't answer, but whenever I ask if you'll let me find someone else, you'll answer "never". Now I realized why you always want me to decide whenever I ask what our real status is; If you still want me in your life. You just can't let me go, admit it or not I still play a big part in your life. Am still the first one anyway, problem is... I am not a girl.

My heart belongs only to you, I fell in love with the person I barely knew.
I don't even know when it all started, but as time goes by the deeper I fall and never want us to be parted.
I tried to stop, but you always show me what I wanted to see.
You make me feel what I wanted to feel.

My heart can't stop now, not until I will say goodbye.
I come to realize that loving you will just give me pain and sorrow,
Everyday will be a challenge not knowing when you will let me go...
A wounded heart I may have, but whenever I see you smile, it heals the broken part.

Hoping, longing, wishing and dreaming
One day I'll be the only one again and others will be flings,
Just like when we were just starting...
And most of all, you uttering the words that will make me whole.

1 comment:

maria khey said...

you're such a wonderful lover. hehe. sweet sweet lover