Saturday, November 21, 2009

What's more important? He says that he loves you but he never shows, or he always shows what he feels but can never say "I love you"...

What's more important? He says that he loves you but he never shows, or he always shows what he feels but can never say "I love you". One of my friends texted me this question this morning and I realized that we're in the same situation of having someone special in our lives and needs a confirmation if we can really be together and if that person really loves us, or it's just the same question Claudine Baretto asked Piolo Pascual in the movie "Milan", "mahal mo ba ako dahil kailangan mo ako, o kailangan mo ako kaya mahal mo ako?".

I am in this situation right now, I have this special friend who can't even give me tha chance of meeting him, he always texts me and answers my calls, and sometime he also calls me specially when I ran out of load and my SUPER150 already expired. He always says he loves me though it's quoted as "I love you bes" which means I love you bestfriend, and being sorry whenever I am making "tampo" cause he did something that I didn't like. He also says that he wants to marry me legally so that he will own me as his, though he still plans to have a wife of his own. Weird isn't, I'm not sure where am at right now in his life.

Saturday, 11/21/09, supposed to be our big day, the time that we will be meeting each other, I over slept and had to wake up past 5pm, in which I informed him earlier that I'll be waking up around 5pm. I checked my cellphone and whoa, text quote says "akala ko excited ka? eh bakit natutulog ka pa? kanina pa ako nagtetext", as they all say, "biruin mo na ang lasing wag lang ang bagong gising", temperature rise above my head and there, I texted him saying some bad things. I still pushed through with the plan of watching the Twilight saga "New Moon", with or without him coz I won't ruin my night just because he can't make it again. "Drawing" as we Filipinos pertain those people who can't keep their promises.

He informed me to stop calling cause he only have 1 bar left, then told me that he'll try to come as before the movie starts. I've waited for messages informing me that he can't make it and we'll just meet somewhere else, but there's none. I tried calling him but his phone is out of reach. I decided that this is really is it, enough of being so stupid that I keep on pushing myself to him. Anyway, he already informed men the other day that he doesn't want any confrontation and questions regarding his daily activities, we are free to do whatever we want to do without hurting each other. So be it, I can easily do that, anyway, once a BITCH always a BITCH. I'm already fed up with heartaches and suffering so it's not a big deal to me anymore. I have to move on with my life, being single is fun, and I still have a lot of dream to face and goal to achieve. Love can always wait, specially if that right person is just there waiting for the right moment.

Going back, I guess I'll better have a person who can't say "i love you" but who's always there always to show how much he care and how he feels. Action speaks louder than words anyway, I know that I am worth taking good care of and I deserve someone who will make me feel special everyday. I know how it feels being on the situation where he can only say "I love you" but you never realize if it's true or not since it's just a word spoken by the mouth which can often lie rather than spill out the truth.

Now, I realized that I had been stupid for one year with a man who keeps on saying he loves me but cannot even show himself to me, so it's a lesson to learn, two months is enough. I'll try my best to change everything tomorrow, whatever happens I had enough of the stupidity.




No comments: