Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2009

40 days before Christmas day and another year will be over in 51 days, 9 hrs and 23 minutes from this time that I am writing this blog.

Year 2009 gave me a lot of difficulties and challenges, I learned how to handle some stuff which I never thought I can. Valuable lessons that I will always carry on to myself every time that I have some decisions to make and instincts to trust before pushing all through out with the plan.

I learned that not all the time you have to be good to other, to a friend especially. Not too give all your trust coz you'll never know what will happen next. I also learned that I can be someone whom I wanted to be without being so bully or boastful with what I have, since I have nothing at all. And most of all I learned to be myself, though I still need to lie with some stuff in order to be in with the society where I'm at right now.

I still have some plans before this year ends, like going to take the TOEFL examination in order to have the opportunity to grab the Fashion Designing scholarship I found online. To start my creativity working in order to finish my portfolio and also to have the dream of having my own portfolio as a model.

In this coming year, I am hoping and keeping the faith that things will all get better for me, I'm not going for the best. That there will be growth on my side and long term plans and goals that I will achieve. Plans of going back to school either here in the Philippines or might be abroad. Pushing with the online job search in order to leave the country to make my life and family's life better.

As for my personal life, I still tend to find that special person who will complete the missing pieces of my life's puzzle. I'm still waiting for that particular person who will accept, love and care for me.

Year 2009, thanks for all the challenges that came my way, it made me stronger and made my 23rd year in this lovely world more meaningful than ever. I will never forget all the lessons that you've thought me. Thank you so much.

As I always believe, "Fata viam Inveniente".

No comments: