Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 1 of Long Weekend from work...


Tonight will be the so called "Thanksgiving Holiday" in US and our account joins the holiday since we follow business days and hours in US. Turkeys will be out for dinner, hoping that we also have it here, family and friends gather together. I'm actually curious when did this holiday has started and why everyone needs to have Turkeys on their table? I'll try to do some research on this one, why not? History is one of my favorite subject when I was still studying.

When the clock strikes 6am means that our shift has ended and everyone is excited for all their plans during our four days vacation from work. Last night, we only have worked few tasked, most of our calls has VM's stating that they will only work half day and our queue has few task after all. We hit NRT for PTC queues several time the whole shift that's why we just chatted regarding our plans for the next three days coz definitely, today will be our rest day and the next days will be busy and fun.

My supervisor actually invited me to come to his house with the guys to have some drink and am not yet sure if I'll come since I still need to prepare for our EK and Tagaytay day tomorrow. I still need to decide on this one.

Today is the best day of my life coz problems has been solved and I only need to follow up my friend's reply on what she still owes me, which is totally "BIG TIME". Haven't heard from her yet for such a long time and I am already frustrated to go to their house and look for her. Anyway, am still happy coz things are getting better for me before the year ends. Still have some more plans to push through so I still need to focus more on saving and be thrifty.

There you go, I still need to rest and sleep even for just a short time, I still have long hours to spend when I wake up. I still need to go to the Gym to work on my abdominal. Ciao for now, I'll be posting my current activities, by Sunday.


No comments: