Sunday, August 16, 2009

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu

I asked a friend what love is, he told me it's when the thought of him makes you smile. When I met you, I told myself, ' this must be it'...

If you're my baby, I promise I won't hurt you. If you're mine, I promise I'd be loyal to you. But you're only my friend and I can't promise I won't fall for you...

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So if you look up and find it dark, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much...

There's a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete...

An angel asked me awhile ago to give him one good reason why I love you so much. I smiled and said, " Because there;s no reason not to"...

50 years from now, I'd be so old I might forget you, I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might but I won't...

I will never stop loving you, even if you never start to love me. I will never stop being your friend, even if just being friends kills me... At least it's something...

I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight for so long is because we fear that something so great won't happen twice...

I may not see you often as I like. i may not hold you all through the night, but deep inside my heart I know that this is true, no matter what I do I will always love you...

I love you so much my heart is sure. As time goes on, I love you more... Your happy smile... Your loving face... No one will ever take your place...

I have liked many but loved very few... yet, no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue, just for the pleasure of a moment with you...

I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if it's just for a second, that I've crossed your mind...

Hold my hands, I'll close my eyes. Kiss my lips, I'll start to cry. Ask me why? All I will say is you don't know how I've waited for this day...

I cannot speak, I lost my voice. i am speechless and redundant cause I love you' is not enough. I am lost for words...

How can you tell the rain not to fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not to fall when the wind exist? How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist?...

Find yourself before you fall in love so you bring with you everything you need to weather all condition and the peaks and troughs that are the process of loving...

Dreaming of you makes my nights worthwhile, just thinking of you makes me smile. Being with you is the best thing ever and loving you is what I'll do forever...

You'll learn to like someone when you find out what makes her laugh but you can truly love someone until you find out what makes her cry...

Would you believe me if I tell you that I love you so much? Actually I'd prefer it if you won't. Why? so that I can spend the rest of my life proving to you how much I do...

When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. hope we can be like that. We don't always see each other but we will always be there for each other...

When the time comes that you'll have to leave me, can you promise to tell me first? So I can take one last look at my one and only possession before it's gone...

So many of us fear tomorrow or regret yesterday. Me? I won't fear tomorrow if I'd get to be with you. And I don't regret yesterday coz one yesterday I met you...

Theory says that life on earth came from a long meteor crash long ago. I don't know about that, but I know life's a whole lot better since you crushed into mine...

No comments: