Saturday, June 13, 2009

Going gaga...


Drooling over the hottest F4 sensation for this year... After having the very first F4 princes from Taiwan's Meteor Garden Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Vaness Wu and Ken Chu, now girls and gays go gaga over the newest F4 cast from Korea's Boys Over Flower, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Kim Joon.

Who won't fall in love with this guys?, with their smile and the way they handle themselves and how they portray their roles as the great F4 princes who happens to be the most popular guys in the most popular university. All of us have this experience way back our school days, no matter what, every school has their own campus hearthrobs, may it be the MVP of the year, the handsome nerd and even those campus hunks who competes in every school pageants. They may not be as handsome and as wealthy as this F4 princes, yet we must admit that we have them in real life.

I took 2 days vacation leave from work, want to know what I did the whole 2 days? I watch the whole 25 episodes of boys over flower. I finished the whole dvd for straight 2 days, yet still, I watched it for 2nd time around during my saturday and sunday off. I loved the story, I love how it goes, I love the emotions, the way the cast portray their roles it seems very real. I love how their (Geum Jan Di, Gu Jun Pyo and Yoon Ji Hoo) love triangle goes, isn't unfair for a very simple lady to have both men love her? one considered to be her soulmate who happens to be her knight and shining armour who's always there when she's in trouble and whenever she needs some one to lean on and the other guy who happens to be her lover, the one who can't let her go after all the heart aches and suffering he caused his girl, he kept on holding on and keeping his promise of making ways to make her happy. How lucky am I to be on that situation, to be that character.

What comes next for me, I'll be watching the full meteor garden episode and compare the diffrence of the story with boys over flower. I'll try to seek for the difference of the two series. What I hope for? For the story to evolve, have stories for the other F4 members, what happens next after the main character accepts the guys proposal. Did the other guys have the same happy ending like the other two.

As for me, I'm dying to go to Korea and have the chance to meet and greet the cast of boys over flower, to have a picture taken with them. To have a pictorial with each of the F4 guys, to have the opportunity to have fun with them and know them better. My biggest dream is to take part as one of the cast when there will be a remake of the series. Any role will do, as for now, I can only dream of it when I sleep and think about it whenever I have time to.


No comments: