Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feeling Crazy again...

I'm back from being a child frustrated and infatuated with the guys that I'm seeing from what I've been watching.

What if I'll get the chance to meet them? What am I to do?
What if I'll get the opportunity to be with them even for a day, what am I to say?
Why do I dream of them, when I know that I can't even hold on to them?
Why do I get this feeling of doing everything just to meet them?

Am I still a child who just fall easily?
Am I still that person who goes "gaga" whenever I see those lovable hunks?
Am I still that person who manages to do whatever I wish to do just to meet this guys?
Or I am now the "bitch" who droll over and has the attitude of getting what I want?

Having all this questions to myself is frustrating to do...
Can't even find the answers, what must I do?
Will things be the same like when I was young and unstoppable?
Or will it be different, now that I've grown and matured?

Live life to the fullest, live life like there's no tomorrow.
Live, love and be happy for whatever you have and for who you are...
You are who you are and you are the only one who can change yourself.
Nobody knows who we really are better than ourselves, only people tend to be our judges if we still need to change something to make as more better person.

Writing is not my genre, but I love doing some, especially when I want to be accepted.
To be in the lime light is my thing, but I have to leave it to earn a living.
Acting, dancing and singing, audience clapping and appreciating, things that I love to do.
Will I still get the chance to be with you?

I am a farmer of my own land, a driver of my own car and a guide to my own road.
I reminisce the past, live for the present and look forward to a bright future.
I will be whom I want to be but will always listen to criticism and accept the changes that needs to be done in order for me to be a better person, never dream to be the best coz there's always someone better than you are.

Just being me, Boys love me, Parents appreciate me, Insecure hates me and Friends couldn't live without me.
Love me, Hate me, or care for me... It's all up to you, but never judge my personality especially when you don't even know me, first impression change unless you tend to be a good judge.

No comments: