Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hello to a new place

Who would have thought that instinct is something that we can always count on. I have felt that I will be back to the place that everyone is looking forward to be part of, a dream land as they say. I thought that it'll happen by end of year through my hard worked savings just to visit the family who have loved me and took me as one of theirs. Little did I know that the universe is already cooking something big for me and unexpectedly, a good friend of mine contacted me and asked if I wanted to work as a caregiver for old people. It is a 360 degrees turn for me since I have been starting with my passion which is to be part of the fashion industry which I have been dreaming to achieve since I was still a young child. I realized that I have been afraid to take chances since I had no funds to sustain my dream and grabbing this opportunity is a very huge lift on my end.

I am hoping that I will be able to reach my goal by being here. Probably, I will not be in this industry since I can see a lot of opportunity that can be opened if only I take risk and I know I will. It is time to face challenges head on. I am far from home, far from my comfort zone and at the end of the day, I need to learn how to stand on my own if I really wanted to achieve my goal in life. 

I am looking forward for a better tomorrow. That when the right time comes for me to go back home, I am able to live the life that I have been dreaming, maybe it's not going to be easy and I will be facing a lot of bumps along the way, but it's okay, I know that there is always a right time for everything. Hello America! Hello to a New Place! "Fata Viam Inveniente" 

No comments: