Wednesday, July 23, 2014

She's Dating the Gangster Movie


I'm actually not a Kathniel Fan, however I got curious that is why I've watched their newest flick, "She's Dating the Gangster". I actually watched it alone since I got no one to watch it with me and I enjoyed it a lot. People who's watching it with me are very lively, movie haven't started yet just the name of Daniel Padilla being shown on the screen and yet everyone is already shouting with giggles, it's such a lively response from the audience which is expected especially to the Kathniel Fans.

The movie is interesting, I loved how it goes. You can learn a lot of things if you watched the movie without any interruptions which will be difficult due to the kilig moments and people shouting from end to end. One thing is certain, when you watch this movie if you are like me who can always have their emotions attached to whatever I'm watching then bring some tissue coz you will definitely cry. I loved how Athena sacrificed her love for someone even though they are both in the same situation with Abigail. I guess love is forever once you stick to your promise and waited long enough until one day you will find that person again and will be able to either finish or start where it was left. Fighting for something is also a choice and not just an option, it's when you realize that there is always a way to fight when you find that one reason to continue.

Kudos to the writer, I haven't read the book itself but it's really inspiring. To Kathryn and Daniel, a job well done! I now believe what Direct Cathy Molina said when I watched the behind the scene, both of you where pushed your limits that you're no longer Kathryn and Daniel in the film but both portrayed the character very well and it made the audience feel what the characters truly felt. If I'll be given the chance. I would love to watch the movie over again, maybe this time on my own without anyone shouting and giggling... :)

No comments: