Saturday, July 5, 2014

Let Go...

How would your life be different if you learned to let go of things that have already let go of you?

From relationships long gone, to old grudges, to regrets, to all the "could've" and "should've", to the dead friendships you still hang on to...

Free yourself from the burden of a past you cannot change.

-- Dr. Steve Maraboli --

This has been my Mantra since I was dumped by one person whom I thought became one of my closest friends and I thought could  understand who I really was. Unfortunately he was one of those who only knew you when they needed something. I was there for him whenever he needs a friend and someone who can listen, but things changed. I don't even know when?

Last message that I've got from Facebook before he "BLOCKED" me was that he was hearing negative things that I was saying to some of my friends and according to that person is that I'm making negative statements about him. He doesn't even cleared things out and asked me in person if I did. I guess I really am the epitome of a person who can easily forgive and forget. After all of what happened I still prays that he will be in good condition and that he would realized what I did for him.

Siguro nga hindi lahat ng tao pare pareho. People do come and go and what is worst is that they always leave a stain or a wound that you need to clean and heal. I always feel betrayed because after all of what I have done, it will still come to the point that it's still my fault and that sucks.

Hindi naman ako yung tipo ng tao na nanunumbat, lalo na sa mga taong natulungan ko. Minsan nga kahit ako na ang na agrabyado ako pa ang nagpapakumbaba. Hindi ko lang maintindihan bakit lagi akong nasasaktan kung kelan nag sasakripisyo na ako ng malaki, pero sila pa rin ang iniisip ko. Nakakainis na katangahan, pero anong magagawa ko? Mabait nga siguro akong sobra sobra na dumarating sa puntong nagiging tanga na ako.

I just want to let go. Forget but I'm not ready to forgive. I don't need to prove myself to them, but if I'll get the chance, I'll show him what I'm capable of. I just wish that I won't see him anymore because I am not the person who is good at confrontation, but if it requires I'll make sure that all people involve will get a dose of what I am made of.

No comments: