Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just a little thought...

Tonight, after watching Sex and the City 2, I came to realize that it has been 4 years since I went to US. It made me miss a lot of happy memories when I got the chance to stay in NJ for 3 months and visit some states in the East particularly New York since most of our weekend we go there and roam around.

I miss a lot of things whenever I see photos of the buildings that I have seen and of course the urge of going back to the US, might it be to study, work or live for awhile. I envy some of my friends who have relatives that supports them entirely and will even sponsor them to go abroad. I wish I have some too. However, live has never been fair, in life we have different fate, different destiny. I guess I am destined to work hard before I can earn what I wish to earn and I need to face all the challenges in life. 

I wish things were different, if only wishes do come true and what I think about do come true then I can definitely have everything that I want to have. They say that magic is just for kids and kids at heart and yet it makes me wonder if it's really true cause I really want to have one so that I can make a lot of difference not just with my life as well as with the lives of those who are in need. I guess if I was born with golden spoon in mouth, I wouldn't have the same attitude that I have right now. I might be someone who is high and mighty. A so called bitch and a bully, someone who looks down on other people and criticize them. Or, I can be someone who helps other people a lot specially those who are in need. 

We will never know, but one thing is certain. I want to have a name of my own, a palace if not a mansion dedicated to my mom. An abode for my adopted family who's always been there to support me and accept for everything that I am. On February 23rd, it'll be my 26th birthday and I need to step up and straighten my life. I need to make sure that I will go back to school and have a degree in college no matter what. Find someone who will be my guide and who will be there to back me up and insure that I will be living my dream. Age does not matter, what matters most is that I have the skills and talent that can help me out in conquering everything.

Tonight I will sleep with all this dream not just in my head but as well as inside my heart. I pray to God that He may light up the path on where my journey begins. But, before this things can happen, I need to have a good start...

No comments: