Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chaos...

Xbox being pulled out just recently then comes Mc Afee being totally transferred having hundreds of employees being redeployed.

Obama's new bill having outsourcing companies going back to US since most Americans lost their jobs and he wants them to be stable once again. Recession is still at its peak, I guess.

People around were uneasy, unable to think what's going to happen next. Unable to think positively since everything around happens so fast.

What's going to happen next? Most of the Asian countries rely with outsourcing. If major companies from the US will pull out, are we still stable enough to stand and believe that we're all going to make it through? or we have to sacrifice ourselves again by working abroad as OFW's?

Is my job right now still stable? Will I be with the same account until next year before I decide to go back to school? Will my work stats help me be retained where am at right now? or I will also be one of those guys who will be finding another job to support themselves?

Chaos... this is something that needs to be think of twice, thrice and many times.

No comments: