Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday and Farewell my friend...

It's been more than a year since we've been together. I missed those days when we go out together, party together and drink together.

We've been in the same house for almost 6 months before I had a new family who adopted and loved me. Long time before we got the chance to meet again, the very recent one was February of last year, during one of our friends school competition. I was hoping that you'll be the one to make me beautiful when I represent my account for Carnival Queen at Sutherland and yet you left too soon. I felt so sad and yet I can't do anything. I longed to see you and yet I didn't get the chance to see you for the last time since my heart can't accept the truth that you're already gone.

I know that you're happy where you at right now. Happy Birthday Kuya Mon and Farewell...

No comments: