Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Just for today....

It's been awhile, even though I don't write much here on my blog and I doesn't even have a lot of readers, it doesn't matter. This is actually my personal haven. A place where I can write what's in my mind. It's mostly free writing, nothing serious. 

It's December 11, 2018, today is my second driving lesson. I never had experience driving a car so I am totally nervous, there's a lot of things running in my mind. My driving instructor is scary straight to the point, he'll tell you what you need to work on straight to the point and to be honest, I am rattled and nervous. I just hope that I can have everything cleared and I will pass my behind the wheels even if it's just a short period of time learning. I could say when I drive around, it makes me feel so relaxed and I kinda loving it, giving time practicing on my own, I got a feeling that I will get the chance to travel around US soon. It's one of the plans that I have been trying complete before I go back to the Philippines and start doing what I love to do, having that said,when I arrive to Illinois and live with my family again, I will start doing what I am passionate about which is creating clothes not just for myself but for everyone else who will love my fashion. 

I have been here in the US for more than a year now and I could say that I am still looking for myself and what I want to do. I love being a caregiver staying with old people and chatting with them, knowing their history and what they did in their younger years. I got the chance to work in a restaurant and I love it as well, customer service all the way. I feel sad leaving but I want a new start, the family I am going to has been my family for 11 years, they want me to be with them since I came here, I just want to give them a chance. Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to find what is meant to be for me. 

What do I need to do next, I don't know, what will I be able to prove, I don't know as well. But in God's perfect timing, I will be great, I know it. So, I am claiming that 2019 and years onward will be good and blessed. 

No comments: