Sunday, April 6, 2014

Diary ng Panget - The Movie




I didn't expect that I'll be enjoying the movie that much, but I never had experienced such lively crowd watching the movie and enjoying it at the same time. I don't know how to express the feelings in writing but there's such a great energy with the crowd. Hindi ko inexpect na ganon ka ganda ang feedback ng mga tao with each and every scene ng movie and it's really fun, I was able to watch other tagalog films that will make you kilig to the bones and will pour your tears with the scenes, but for this one... OMG!!! it rocks... I know that the movie just have a simple story line and for movie critics it might not get a good review, but, for me, with the crowd that I was able to watch it with... Grabeeeehhhh it's something, nakakatanggal ng stress sa buong katawan and I can't get over with it yet.

To think that my best buddy would like to watch Captain America - Winter Soldier... I just told him that I already watched it with my family. Hindi naman ako nag sisi coz I fell in love with the movie... I'm sure that I'll be watching it again and hoping that there will be a part 2, 3 and 4 like the book.


No comments: