Monday, April 30, 2012

A new place to start over again...

April 28, 2012, it's official that we really need to leave the place where we stayed for 6 years. Leaving some friends that we used to stick with and new friends that we just knew recently. Sad, yet we still need to move on. We all grew with the saying that "change is always constant in this world, nothing is permanent". 


I feel sad that I really need to transfer to another place where in I don't know anyone around and the location is far larger than what I'm used to. It made me realized that I need to move on and find a new path where in I really have to stand on my own two feet, without the people whose been with me for awhile and just see them once in awhile. I really want to move up, step up and grow in an environment that suite me well. A career that will reflect my true personality. 


Really need to make a good decision about all these stuff that is running through my mind.

No comments: