Monday, January 18, 2010

This is me...

" all I want to find is someone who could accept me..."

" My name is Gaps, I may not be discreet but I know how to present my self very well, I am prim and proper, I have the right attitude towards everything... Some says that I'm a chameleon who can always adopt certain changes with my environment"

I love hanging out with friends, traveling, party and photography. I love capturing the beauty of everything that surrounds me. I love meeting people and making friends with them. Intimidating at times, coz people always have an impression that I'm a snob, but hell am not. I maybe talkative but I also know how to listen. I'm a career person, I focus more on my growth and for the growth of those whom I care a lot.

I pity those who pretend to be some one whom they are not, being true to yourself is way much better rather than becoming a pathetic fool, if you're gay, then embrace it, accept the fact that bisexual are for those who can have sex and relationship with both male and female, if you only love guys then don't be a fool...

I may wear heels at work, have nail polished every 15th and 30th of the month, have long hair, and plucked eyebrows...

But one thing am certain, I'm willing to change if someone gives me that so called respect and love...

--can I be your right one?


I am GAY and happy to be out and proud...

No comments: