Monday, September 14, 2009

Broken Heart...

It started in the chat room, gay site to be exact, we get along pretty well. I started out admiring him and then he accepted me as me. As always, since I have a huge crush on him, I can't talk to him nor greet him whenever we meet on our work area.

Got the chance to have a bonding with him when I got sick, he was there, we get along just fine.
He is sweet and caring, he even asked me to take good care of myself and his always there beside me "umaalalay". At work, I had the chance to sit and talk beside him during our coffee break. My friends tease me a lot coz they all knew how huge my admiration for him was.

I never thought that I'll be falling for him, they say that "a way to man's heart is through his stomach", so, I tried to let him taste my delicacies, one that me and my aunt deliver at every school canteen. He was happy coz I never thought that it was his fave. So every time we bake, I'll see to it that there's something for him. I'm happy seeing him happy even though I know that he's having trouble with his job.

We keep in touch through chat, talking about what's new with our selves, with our jobs. We confide problems, I always do, coz it make me feel better opening stuffs to him. I try to cheer him up whenever he feels down due to some work matters and personal problems. I thought that eerything going out pretty well. I thought that I'll have the chance to show him how I care.
Last Sunday, I saw this note he wrote in his FB profile, I checked it out. It was a poem written for someone special, I had an instinct that it was dedicated for someone special. I commented and it, and BANG! there the person whom the poem was dedicated to was tagged.

I don't know why but it made my heart cry, I felt the pain without even knowing why. I know that he considers me as his friend and no more than that. It was my fault coz I dreamed that one day we can be together not just as friends but as someone special with each other.

The worst and saddest part that makes me cry right now while writing this blog, He officially declared that he's no longer single, he's married...

-Should I be happy coz he already found his someone special or should I be sad coz he didn't chose me instead...

No comments: