Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Month...


April 15, 2008, I left the country to have our mortgage training in Mount Laurel, NJ in US for 3 months, that was already 1 year ago. (I'm missing the place so much)

My second flight to another country after my unsuccessful flight to Japan several years back.

Never have I dreamed that what my accounts plan of sending some of us to US will push through, but it did and I was one of the lucky person chosen to be trained and have the opportunity to work with our clients.

Got 10 years multiple entry visa, have the chance to see several spots of the eastern US territory. Who won't fell in love with this country that everyone is dreaming about. Has no restrictions and discrimination, always open to changes and development.



This is my Apartment, I stayed with 5 Indian guys who happens to be our team mates from India, stayed with them for 1 week then I transferred to my Filipino team mates apartment.

So love this place, so peaceful and silent, I can live here for all my life.

Missing all the people whom I met a year ago, lot's of them became my friend and some became my buddies who goes on with the flow and who's always with wherever we go.

I'm still hoping that at this present year I'll be having another opportunity to go back to this country and have the chance of appreciating and loving the beautiful sights that this dream land has to offer. Another opportunity to meet new race and learn new cultures.


At the present time, April fools month means...



Body to Body Year 4, where I had the chance to work as with the Hunks and Babes from Central Luzon. My second time to be a part of this prestigious fashion bikini summit, which was held at Bruno and Diego, Diamond Subd. Balibago, Angeles City.

This event showcase lots of handsome men and gorgeous ladies who hails mostly from Pampanga. Produce by Mr. Dan Sampanga, and of course with the cooperation of our highly appreciated sponsors.

15 handsome hunks and 15 sexy and gorgeous ladies vies for the title, Body to Body 2009 the next level winner. Top on my list are as follows, for the males; candidate# 10 Richard Pangilinan, my dear friend Jim Eric candidate #1, Jeffrey Payumo, Josh Bustillo and Aaron Yanga candidate# 15, and for the ladies I have, candidate# 7 Tomoyo Sakan (hope I spelled her name right), Tin2 candidate# 13, and of course Mia Ayson candidate# 14, also candidate#1 perky gal Shaine Mayo. The bonding with this guys made me miss my first time of being B2B staff which happens to be the B2B year 3. I will never forget this experience, to Mama Dan, ever so strong and caring, our mother. Tita Vedz the all around tita of us all, the 3 R's love you guys! mwaaahhh...


I called this blog April fools month coz at this month, I started to dream what can happen in reality. This month is my time to shine once again.

No comments: