Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To love or not to love...

I only met him once, GEB of our clan, I was struck. All of a sudden, I texted him, asking if I could court him, He said "yes", I felt so great. I asked him deeper, can we go out on a date, he again answered "of course". I'm dumb founded, I was twice thinking if I'll push through or I'll just stop...

Then, there goes nothing, I pushed through courting him, it's been two weeks, nothing happened, just pure text and phone calls, sending sms with each other whenever we I find time. I never got the chance to go out with him. No yet... Will this time come? I don't know...

I left my heart in NJ, but I wish to move on... that guy I parted ways with wasn't meant for me at all. He is just a dream, a dream that will never happen due to cultural and traditional bareers between the two parting worlds of ours.

Now the big question is... Will I fall in love with this man? or I need to make sure that he is really meant for some one as fragile as me... Not that I'm raising my own chair, but I am too precious to be played along and to be hurt...

For the Nth time, will I focus on my career or will some one knock me off my feet and will have to balance everything...

No comments: